sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

My Introduction

My name is Tomás Queface. I'm the owner of this blog and this is my first post in English. The idea to start posting in English language is no recent. I had this idea in the beginning of the past year. But I was not confident about my English. The fear of making lots of mistakes was bigger than my desire of writing in this language. I know that everybody makes mistakes. And if we don't make mistakes we won't know the correct way of doing something.

I have been studying English since 2007. I enrolled in an English school and I also participated in many groups involving people who also wanted to learn and speak English like me. My last group was called "English Club". It's a group of people whose meetings take place in the United States Embassy in Maputo, capital of Mozambique.

Why I'm learning English? Well, I'm learning English first because I think Portuguese is a very limited language. Not for Brazilians and Portuguese people whom have access to many sources of information. So the first reason why I'm learning English is to get information. Every kind of knowledge that can enrich my intellect. And in the internet I can find a large range of  information that I need. Second, because I like to meet new people and new cultures. Thanks to English I've friends all over the world, from Egypt to Japan, US, UK, Ukraine, Iran, Cameron, etc.  Well, that's it for now. I'll comeback soon with another post. Thank you for reading it.

4 comentários:

Abdul Karim disse...

Nice, nice... really nice.

Max disse...

absolutly right, good luck!

Queface disse...

Yeah, Thank you!

Anônimo disse...

Força com o teu blog. Tu vais longe.
Um abraço,

Allan